Thursday, December 2, 2010

Awesome Site of the Day: Things 90s Kids Realize

I'm almost depressed that I just now found out about this site, but I guess it's only been around a couple of months. Things 90s Kids Realize speaks to my soul.  Some of the things are a little past my time, but most is on the money.

For anyone who grew up in the early 90s, you'll find so much stuff which never clicked but now makes so much sense.  I now know why I love "Community" so much, why Friday nights really are somewhat depressing now, and how much I miss shows like "Doug", "GUTS", and "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?"

My only issues, so far they've left out "Beakman's World":


And don't forget "Square One TV":


(though admittedly the site creator would've only been 4 when it ended)

We truly did live through the Golden Age of Children's Television.

(Last note: #23, so much sadness)

No comments:

Post a Comment