Saturday, December 25, 2010

12 Days: One Wonderful Life



When I was compiling this list, there were some I wanted to add but didn't, some I thought belonged but couldn't find a good way to get them here, some I was sure didn't belong but added them anyways, and a couple I felt perfectly correct putting it in the list.  This one though would not only be a crime to leave out, but also a travesty had I not given it the prime spot in the list: Christmas Day.

In terms of Christmas, it's really not that holiday-ish whatsoever.  That's where it ends, but not where it begins.  It's a case study reminding all of us that no matter what we do, there are ways we affect others.  No one is unimportant, no one wouldn't be missed.  It's a triumph of the human spirit.  What's more yuletidey than that?

This gets a 10 of 10, year round.

And last but not least, Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment