Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Shiny

You may have noticed some updates to this site. That's because I spent the time digging through Suffusion's settings and found some I liked. I also took the time to give myself a nice image up top, because I figured you'd all like that. So, you're welcome.

If you have qualms or comments on the update, let me know and I promise I'll give at least 30 seconds of thought to whatever your issue is. I normally charge ridiculous amounts of money for such a thing, and you're getting it out of the goodness of my heart. So, again, you're welcome.

Admittedly this is to point out I haven't forgotten about you all again. Yes, I have posts coming. I unfortunately found myself stuck on what exactly I want to say in my next post (and how to say it without paragraphs and paragraphs of exposition). It's a difficult task I've set for myself. But I'll do it for you people. So, if you haven't figured it out yet, you're welcome.

If what I'm working on isn't out by Friday, I'll have some other real post in its place. And not just a stupid little status update thingamajig. Because honestly, I don't want to write this and you don't want to read it. So, to end this off, you're welcome.

3 comments:

  1. 1) I HAVE QUALMS.
    2) I, personally, welcome our paragraphs and paragraphs of exposition overlords.
    3) Thank you.




    PS: You're ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to note: I gave your comments 45 seconds of thought and came to the conclusion that your face is stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WILL TURN THIS BLOG AROUND SO HELP ME GOD.

    ReplyDelete