Monday, January 6, 2014

If you don't use it...

Thankfully the old adage isn't true and this blog isn't going anywhere. Some could say that it hasn't gone anywhere in a long time, but those would be jerks who I choose not to listen to. If you can believe it, this site is regularly on my mind, but if thinking were as good as doing then I'd be a much more interesting person.

Either way it's a new year now. I've mostly recovered from the holidays so here's a promise: my goal is to outdo myself this year. I'll post more than you've ever seen me post! In fact, my goal is to post more than I did in 2012 and 2013 combined! That's right, I'm promising an entirety of 14 posts this great year of 2014!

Is such a thing even possible? Yes, it is.


How can it be done you ask? Why, it's easy, I just have to not be quite as lazy as I have been in the past. In fact, this post itself counts! I'd say I'm well on the way to being a slightly less lazy person, wouldn't you?

1 down, 13 to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment