Monday, April 1, 2013

Grump grump grump

[caption id="attachment_1182" align="alignright" width="321"]grumpyvasili Separated at Birth?[/caption]

I've been called many things in my life, but the most enduring is likely the adjective "surly". So obviously when Grumpy Cat came to the internet's doorstep (reddit.com) last year, I knew that the comparisons to myself would begin soon enough. For instance, the picture comparing my young, handsome self to Tardar Sauce was taken around 7 years ago, and quickly labeled "Grump grump grump".

Things haven't changed much since though. I've recently been told that Grumpy Cat is my spirit animal. I think I can live with that... somehow. I almost feel like this is a paradox in the making though, as if I admit I like being compared to Grumpy Cat, then I'm also admitting that I'm in no way grumpy enough to be worthy of that comparison! Oh how my mind boggles...

Maybe I'll just have to go full Grumpy Cat for Comic Con this year. Hrmmmmmm?

Full disclosure: Grumpy Cat is one of my favorite memes today. Surely this is due in no small part how well the meme relates to me. But as such, I guess I can't complain for once.

Also, for those of you with a PS3, Wii U, internet-connected set top-box or television, check out YouTube on it today. You might find something apropos...
You can also see it at www.youtube.com/tv.

EDIT: Welp, nevermind. Looks like we're not doing that... so yeah, that's less cool >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment